But as I bit into the moist cake along with the sweet and tart cream cheese frosting, it made perfect sense to have both. Granted some of the decorations offered out there can be overkill, but a little sprinkle here and there, or a little cookie here and there just entices you reach out for the yummy-ness that is underneath all that pretentious act-cute-ness :D
I got this recipe from here but used a cream cheese frosting instead since I've never really enjoyed buttercream frosting.
After frosting and plopping on the Oreos...
A close up. A generous dose of cream cheese never hurt anyone :P Especially not a cheesecake lover like me, bleh.
And inside, even more Oreos.
The cake turned out surprisingly soft and moist. So recipe is definitely a keeper! The Gardener already devoured 3, and he usually doesn't eat my cupcakes unless I force him to. Try some today! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment