Sunday, 20 March 2011

Green Tea Ice Cream

Argh, today has been a looong day, but I have just uploaded these photos and grr...the sight of them has stirred my tummy into its usual growling mode again. I made some macha ice cream yesterday as a sample for a few neighbours. And for myself, of course =P

If you've never had homemade ice cream, you should come visit me when I make some. Because it's fabulous licking the ice cream maker paddle just after it's finished churning! That is, if I'll let you share...not. Did not take any greedy photos of myself. Hello...this is public space after all so let me retain some dignity okay.

Homemade ice cream does take some time to defrost before you can scoop it out, though. And melts pretty quickly since everything is natural. Alright alright...here are the pictures already.


Here's another with a failed attempt at fixing the lighting and colour. 


And another with a close up of the red beans. Yes, I know they look black. No, I dunno how to fix the colour because they're actually just dark red. But it doesn't really matter because bittersweet green tea with candied sweet red beans is heaven in my mouth. 


And now I'm off to have some because I <3 ice cream. Yes, truly. I have a 2nd stomach for ice cream :D

No comments:

Post a Comment