My nieces from Singapore are in town for the weekend. So for dinner tonight, I decided to bake a batch of these lovely cheesecake brownies for everyone. Recipe courtesy of David Lebovitz, but I did reduce the sugar by about half. Most of the cooking chocolates sold around here claim to be dark, but they're not really. So I usually stick to Hershey's Semi-Sweet. Maybe if I'm feeling really luxurious one day, I'll buy a few bars of 70% cocoa solids for a batch of brownies just for myself :P
I did manage to find this super long stick of cream cheese today.
Wahaha...was chuckling in disbelief when I found it.
Yummy brownies baking in the oven.
Done! The whole house smelt wonderfully chocolatey...
A sample for you? :P
Yum yum...let's have a closer look
An even closer look...
Ah...heaven for chocolate and cheese lovers.
By the end of dinner, they were all gone. My brother says they don't look appealing to the eye, but my empty brownie container says they were damn well appealing to the stomach :D
No comments:
Post a Comment