So I wanted to show you how much I enjoy mashing bananas. Because you know, if you're feeling annoyed about something in particular, then man, this is the way to vent all that frustration. "I'll smush you, and smush you, and smush you somemore!!!" or "Take that!", mash, "Hah, you think you're so firm? Take somemore of that!" mash harder.
But then, because I'm not the photographer, and the photographer wanted to take some artsy-fartsy motion shot, this is another picture of me mashing the bananas. Notice the fork which is now a blur - hence, the art
>.<"
And this is the first time I'm using these muffin cups. Which cost slightly more than the usual floppy ones, but these are actually great because they hold their shape very well, so you don't even need muffin pans. Ooh...which reminds me about some silicone baking ware I saw the other day and have to blog about soon. P/S: reminder to self.
Them banana muffins baking in the oven. Took a while to rise and got me a bit worried. Got me to do my usual pacing. But then...
Ah...so plump in their cups now. Also, if you've never smelt freshly baked muffins before, you need to get over to my house. Really. Or the nearest bakery. If they'll let you into their kitchen.
These came out with a crisp crust but was super moist inside! Yes, that's a chunk of white chocolate peeking out the top of the muffin.
Now excuse me while I enjoy them...because they're best eaten on the same day!
No comments:
Post a Comment